Liceo Panoamericano 3rd Graders

A wonderful part of teaching teachers is that you are able to visit their classrooms.   

The photos and video below are from my visit to one of my student's classrooms at Liceo Panoamericano School in the north part of Guayaquil.  The students were ages 8-9 years old.  In total, I was at the school for about four hours.  They were eager to learn and participate.  As I was leaving the room, the students showered me with hugs and questions. My student-teacher shared with me, "It's like you're a rock star."  I definitely felt that the school and the students made me feel extremely special. 


Here the students are asking me questions about my life, hobbies, and family. 

One of two classrooms I visited.

Here I am explaining where Texas and Ecuador are in relation to each other.  The students listened carefully and very enthusiastically. 

Comments

Popular Posts